Primary Beer CO2 Regulator, 1P1P, High Performance, CGA320 Inlet, 5/16" Barb Shut-Off w/Ck, 60#/2000
Quantity in Basket:
Description: Primary Beer CO2 Regulator, 1P1P, High Performance, CGA320 Inlet, 5/16" Barb Shut-Off w/Ck, 60#/2000
Primary Beer CO2 Regulator, 1P1P, High Performance,
CGA320 Inlet, 5/16" Barb Shut-Off w/Ck, 60#/2000# Gauges
- Primary regulators connect directly to gas source
- High Performance Recommended for High Volume Dispensing, when multiple taps are being pulled
- Recommended operating pressure should be limited to 2/3 of the gauge range for maximum accuracy
- Polycarbonate bonnet will not chip, break or fade
- Built and tested in accordance with UL Standard 252 for Compressed Gas Regulators and UL 252A for Compressed Gas Regulator Accessories
- All Taprite regulator components and accessories are inspected in accordance with the requirements of MIL-STD-105E
- High CO2 volumetric flow provides continuity in product dispensing
- 10 Micron filter built in to keep contaminants out of regulator
- One repair kit for primary and secondary
- Call us for high volume quotes 800-866-6680.
Taprite Regulators continue to meet the various demands of the beverage industry. Robust design delivers performance and reliability.
Extremely durable and user friendly polycarbonate bonnets make adjustments a snap! Pull cap to adjust the pressure and push back to lock it in.
During the Manufacturing process the following tests are conducted:
- Safety Activation and Blow-Off
- Leak Testing - all connections of accessories are checked. Bonnet cap, diaphragm and capsule are properly torqued and pressure tested
- Component testing - gauges, fittings and other accessories are pressure tested once assembled, to insure they are working properly
- A sampling of each work order is randomly checked for workmanship, safety testing, leak testing and component checks
- Engineering Lab Testing - production regulators are randomly taken from stock and checked for Pressure Decay and Flow Rate performance criteria