S-Style; Amstel, Becks, Belle-Vue, De Koninck, Erdinger, Heineken, John Courage, Lindeman, Lion Nathan, Marstons, Moretti, Murphys, Pilsner Urquell, Piraat, Saint Pauli Girl, Scottish & Newcastle, Stella Artois, Tetleys.
- 1/4 turn of the double handle secures the tap to key valve and opens the keg beer and pressure parts; no splashing or squirting.
- The built-in safety factory set at 55-65 PSIG blow-off to protect against accidental over-pressurization
- Probe has a ball check valve to prevent back flow of beer when barrel is untapped. Check valve retainer and ball are easily removable for cleaning
- Retainer also acts as beer line washer
- Mechanical automatic probe return design assures probe is in the "OFF" position when keg is untapped
- Automatic pressure shut-off prevents loss of gas when keg is untapped
- Tap can be used for series tapping: simply remove nipple, hex nut and check valve and connect a jumper line to male beer thread on pressure inlet
- Probe washer assures that beer and gas cannot be mixed ... eliminates a possible cause of foamy beer
- Call us for high volume quotes 800-866-6680.