2.5x14", 1m, GAC Carbon, 1yr/3000gal, E-Series, E5728
Quantity in Basket:
Description: 2.5x14", 1m, GAC Carbon, 1yr/3000gal, E-Series, E5728
2.5x14", 20x50m, GAC Carbon, 1yr/3000gal, E-Series, E5728
Out of Stock
Taste, odor & chlorine reduction
Maximum one-year service life
5720 & ELFXL offers Cyst Reduction
|IPS#: ||MFG#: ||Size: ||Life: ||Volume:
|E5728||E5728 || 2.5" x 14" ||3000 Gallons || 41 |
Engineered and manufactured to the same exacting standards as all Omnipure filters, the E & ELF-Series’ expanded volume and higher flow rates are ideal for commercial applications such as equipment protection and water polishing. Each filter series is tested with a maximum pressure of 125 psi and a maximum temperature of 100° F.
Features and Benefits of the ELF-Series;
- Better tasting, polished water
- Carbon is for Taste and Odor, chlorine Removal
- Large 2.5" & 3.5" wide x 6" T0 14" lengths.
- Capacities of up to 3,000 gal.
- Flow rates of up to 2.0 gal/min.
- Two-piece bayonet-style replaceable body and permanent head
- Best cost-to-performance ratio in the industry
- Also available with KDF, Phosphate or Softener to Protect equipment from hard water
- Also available, Lead & Cyst specific GAC Media
- Log In For Your Wholesale / Volume Price Before Adding to Cart
- Contact IPS For Volume Quotes & Other Options Click Here! email@example.com
- Click the part # in the list below for image, info and a closer look
- Scroll for more Info, Specs & Related Items.
- 14-21 Day ETA for Out of Stock/Non-Stock Items in this Category