2-3/8"x6'x1/2" Flextherm Insulation Stick Nomaco #6RUL048238
FlexTherm double seal insulation is comprised of a pre-slit tube with a factory-applied, pressure-sensitive, modified-acrylic adhesive with scrim reinforcement on the seam surface and a flexible PVC overlap tape with acrylic adhesive for doubled seam security. It is available in wall thicknesses of 1/2” and 1”, in sizes ranging from 3/8” CTS to 2-5/8” inner diameter. The closed-cell structure of FlexTherm pipe insulation effectively retards the flow of moisture vapor and is considered a low transmittance vapor retarder.
FlexTherm is recommended for applications ranging from -70°F to 200°F (-57°C to 93°C)
- Resistant to Chemicals / Solvents
- Resistant to Mildew
- Resistant to Mold Growth
- Made in USA
- Log In For Your Wholesale / Volume Price Before Adding to Cart
- Contact IPS For Volume Quotes & Other Options Click Here! firstname.lastname@example.org
- Click the part # in the list below for image, info and a closer look
- Scroll for more Info, Specs & Related Items.
- 3-7 Day ETA for Out of Stock/Non-Stock Items in this Category