Primary N2 Infusion Regulator, 1P1P, CGA580in, 5/16" Barb Shut-off w/Chk, 160#&3000# Gauge, 0-120
Quantity in Basket:
Description: Primary N2 Infusion Regulator, 1P1P, CGA580in, 5/16" Barb Shut-off w/Chk, 160#&3000# Gauge, 0-120
Primary N2 Regulator for Infusion, Taprite, 1P1P, CGA580 Inlet,
5/16" Barb Shut-off w/Check 160lb&3000lb Gauges, 0-120psi Bonnet, Tank Mount
More About Nitrogen (N2) Zinc Bonnet Regulators
- Built-In Safety - A non-adjustable, precision, relief valve in every Taprite Regulator that cannot be removed or easily circumvented.
- Fail-Safe protection–In case of regulator failure the Integral Safety will instantly activate to protect system from over pressurization.
Excess pressure is vented into atmosphere.
- Keg Security-Pressure in Keg can never exceed preset level of 55-60 psig prior to shutdown. After shutoff no additional pressure enters the system.
- Left-Hand Threads–High pressure ports (only) have left hand threads to prevent possible use as a low-pressure outlet.
- Non-removable Adjusting Screw with lock nut designed so if turned all the way in, pressure entering system stays at safe level.
- Nitrogen is widely used in the beer industry but also has been used for dispensing wine.
- 10-14 Day ETA for Out of Stock/Non-Stock Items in this Category