Can't find the regulator that is right for you? Please call 1-800-866-6680
are first in the series; Tank or Wall Mounted and then to product or Secondary Regulators.
are fed from the Primary Regulators then fed to Product.
Let's Assume you want to dispense 1 Beer, 1 Soda and 1 Soda Water;
Use a Soda Primary Regulator (3741)
at the CO2 Tank and a Dual Secondary Soda Regulator (T5272SN)
for your Soda Kegs and a Secondary Beer Regulator (T1661-ST)
to your Beer Keg.
This configuration will deliver the High Pressure Needed for the Sodas First
and then you can Dial Down the desired pressure Needed for the Beer.
CHEERS! Salute! Cin-Cin!
The TAPRITE ADVANTAGE
- Taprite regulators are built and tested in accordance with UL Standard 252 for Compressed Gas Regulators and UL 252A for Compressed Gas Regulator Accessories
- All Taprite regulator components and accessories are inspected by our Quality Department upon receipt in accordance with the requirements of MIL-STD-105E
- High CO2 volumetric flow provides continuity in product dispensing
- Polycarbonate bonnet will not chip, break or fade
- 10 Micron filter built in to keep contaminants out of regulator
- One repair kit for primary and secondary