Potable Water, Ice, Glycol, Beer, Wine and Beverage Applications
Click the part # in the list below for image, info and a closer look
Scroll for more Info, Specs & Related Items.
14-21 Day ETA for Out of Stock/Non-Stock Items in this Category
Sanitizers | Chlorsan Packets
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
It is a violation of federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with
This product is suitable for use on materials such as:
Aluminum, Brass, Copper, Chrome, Corian®, Glass, Glazed ceramic, Glazed enameled
surfaces, Glazed porcelain, Iron, Laminated surfaces, Linoleum, Metal, Plastic (such as
nylon, polystyrene or polypropylene), Plexiglass, Porcelain, Rubber (such as EPDM or
Viton), Sealed granite, Sealed limestone, Sealed marble, Sealed slate, Sealed stone,
Sealed terra cotta, Sealed terrazzo, Stainless steel, Vinyl and plastic and Vinyl graphics.
SHAKE AND SOFT SERVE MACHINES CLEANING PROCEDURE
1. Remove mix from the machine. If local health codes permit rerun, place mix in
sanitized rerun container and store in refrigerated cooler.
2. Rinse the interior of the machine (cylinder, feed tubes, etc.) by activating the “Wash”
cycle and drawing through 2 gallons (7.6 liters) of lukewarm water. Repeat the rinsing
procedure until the water runs clear. Turn the machine to the “Off” position.
3. Prepare a cleaning solution of CHLORSAN NP by dissolving 1 packet in 2½ gallons
(9.5 liters) of lukewarm water.
4. Clean the interior of the machine by activating the “Wash” cycle and filling the cylinder
and feed tubes with the cleaning solution. Turn the machine to the “Off” position.
Brush clean the feed tube and inlet hole. With the cleaning solution in the cylinder,
reactivate the “Wash” cycle and allow to remain on for five minutes.
5. Drain the solution from the machine. Turn machine to the “Off” position.
6. Remove and completely disassemble all machine parts (door, blades, pump, etc.).
7. Brush wash all disassembled parts in a suitable detergent in a clean sink.
8. Rinse thoroughly under clean running water.
9. Sanitize parts by immersing for at least 1 minute in a fresh CHLORSAN NP solution (1
packet dissolved in 2½ gallons/9.5 liters of lukewarm water).
10. Remove parts and allow to air dry.
11. Repeat the cleaning procedure for machines with two freezing cylinders.
SHAKE AND SOFT-SERVE MACHINE SANITIZING PROCEDURE
1. Following manufacturer’s instructions, reassemble the machine.
2. Prepare a sanitizing solution by dissolving 1 packet of CHLORSAN NP in 2½ gallons
(9.5 liters) of lukewarm water.
3. Sanitize the interior of the machine by activating the “Wash” cycle and filling the
cylinder and feed tubes with the sanitizing solution. Allow the “Wash” cycle to run for
4. Drain the solution from the machine. Turn machine to the “Off” position.
5. Repeat the sanitizing procedure for machines with two freezing cylinders. DO NOT
NOTE: Consult local ordinances for possible variation in procedures.
KITCHEN UTENSILS AND EQUIPMENT CLEANING AND SANITIZING
1. Scrape or rinse all loose food soils.
2. Brush wash with a suitable detergent.
3. Rinse thoroughly with clean hot water.
4. In a clean sink, prepare a sanitizing solution of CHLORSAN NP (100 parts per million
available chlorine) in lukewarm water according to the dilution table. Immerse utensils
or equipment for 1-2 minutes. Remove and drain. DO NOT RINSE. Place on a clean
surface to air dry. Follow local health ordinances.
SANITIZING PREVIOUSLY CLEANED STATIONARY EQUIPMENT AND OTHER HARD,
NON-POROUS FOOD CONTACT SURFACES
Flood the surface with the sanitizing solution, or apply with a clean cloth, sponge, or
spray, making sure to completely wet all surfaces for at least 60 seconds. Let air dry.
Follow local health ordinances.
Solutions may be prepared in appropriate dispensers according to the dilution table and
drawn as needed. Prepare a fresh solution daily or when the available chlorine level falls
below 50 ppm.
Store clean wiping cloths in a solution of 1 packet sanitizer per 2½ gallons (9.5 liters)
lukewarm water to keep them in a sanitary condition between uses.
IPS is Closed for Business Thanksgiving Week ips247.com takes orders 24/7 and will be processed in the order received for immediate shipping
Warning: Some Products listed on www.installationpartssupply,com can expose you to chemicals, including lead, which are known to the state of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Some of the products, may or may not meet AB1953 for lead content.
It is the customers/buyers and ultimately the user/installers responsibility to be aware of and know all laws pertaining to the use of specific products such as Backflow Preventers
IPS is a distributor, not a manufacturer and IPS-Installation Parts Supply.com and its principles shall be held harmless of any and all damages including but not limited to:
legal action for misuse, physical, property, water damage or otherwise for any reason. Purchaser/user/installer claims, bears and holds all responsibility.
Some Images are for illustration only and are subject to change according to current inventory and/or Factory Production. Prices subject to change with market fluctuation. With purchase, The Customer agrees to all terms and conditions as outlined here and on IPS247.com® Terms and Conditions.
*Local Will Call Hours: 9:00am - 3:00pm Pacific *DUE TO INSURANCE PURPOSES, LOCAL WILL CALL ORDERS MUST BE PLACED VIA THE WEBSITE. We will pull your order and have it ready for you to pick-up within Will Call hours.
Please allow at least 1 (one) hour to process your order after it has been placed prior to will call. (Select "Local Will Call" when prompted to choose a Shipping Method; Email IPS if this option is not available)
All Will Calls/Pick Ups and Deliveries are at the "Man Door" on Side of Building @ Shipping Department.