Can't find the regulator that is right for you? Contact us for high volume quotes or for new product requests firstname.lastname@example.org
are first in the series; Tank or Wall Mounted and then to product or Secondary Regulators.
are fed from the Primary Regulators then fed to Product.
Taprite Regulators continue to meet the various demands of the beverage industry. Robust design delivers performance and reliability.
Extremely durable and user friendly polycarbonate bonnets make adjustments a snap! Pull cap to adjust the pressure and push back to lock it in.
During the Manufacturing process the following tests are conducted:
- Safety Activation and Blow-Off
- Leak Testing - all connections of accessories are checked. Bonnet cap, diaphragm and capsule are properly torqued and pressure tested
- Component testing - gauges, fittings and other accessories are pressure tested once assembled, to insure they are working properly
- A sampling of each work order is randomly checked for workmanship, safety testing, leak testing and component checks
- Engineering Lab Testing - production regulators are randomly taken from stock and checked for Pressure Decay and Flow Rate performance criteria